Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Life!!!

This mark the end of yet another of my normal routine working day. I was tired and exhausted at this point of time, but the time is, I couldn't get to sleep on the bed. It's funny that I am tired yet couldn't get to sleep. Hence, take the opportunity to write down some penny of my thoughts.
Does we realize that every day passes by us so quickly that we didn't realize it? We go to work every day and come back exhausted. We simply do not have the energy to do the things we want or desires. This is due to the fact that we have to wake up early again the next morning or perhap working OT most of the days. Is this the lifestyle that I want? What do I hope to achieve in my lifetime? It's disturbing to see that each week went pass me yet there is so many things uncomplished.
Always the case people would find all kind of excuses to support their behaviour when in actual fact, it is 'there themselves' who chose to live the life they want, the work they worked in, the girlfriend they have or even the attitude they adopt. We have the power to chose whether to be happy or sad, to laugh or to cry, to change or to compromise..................
Therefore, let us start from this moment onwards to be more positive in lives. Take a new steps ahead in our lives, make some changes and leave the rest into the hand of the GOD regardless of good or bad situation. Do not worry as I strongly believe and trust that GOD will definitely look over each and every one of us. He worked in ways we do not see or know. But fear not, for He always has our best interest at heart.
Over here, I prayed for peace and happiness in each and every hearts of my friends and family. Let us continue to walk each steps of our lives in faith. Amen. Yah, pray for a GOOd nite sleep for me too!! Bye!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home