Saturday, July 16, 2005

An Unforgetable Dance

I went for my 2nd Lindy 3 lesson last night. The lesson was more interesting than the first one I had two weeks ago. There were a lot of new faces though i heard that they are mostly 'old birdies' who had been MIA.
After dinner, I practice my lindy moves with my Princess C which make it another unforgetable experience for me. The reason is that I danced till my mouth bled. Very impressive, rite!! Cos my cute little princess had accidently elbow her knight accidently. Poor princess, how her hand hurt? Anyway, it's nt her fault lah. I guess I need more practice to perfect my styling and my reaction timing.
Anyway at the swing fling, I realized that I forget a lot of the moves due to lack of practice and reluctance to try out the new moves. I would rather blame the music, DJs.........a lot of excuses ah. Forget it, just relax and enjoy myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home