Saturday, August 06, 2005

Ups And Down

It's been ages since I blog about my recent life happening. Recently I'm busy increasing my net value for this one year through improving my dance techniques and guitar. Hopefully I'll be better next year this time. The reason is because I hope to be a Bf or husband that my girlfriend can be proud and make it difficult for her to leave me as well since i'm so "PERFECT". Haha!! Want to puke or vomit rite....Watever!!
My life had been quite peaceful recently and while Pastor talked about slowing down our pace of our lives, I think it's quite difficult for me at least for the next few weeks with Alpha and many activities coming up. Really need to have more discipline in relaxing and thinking more about my goals and purpose in life. Somehow or rather, we get too busy in our daily activites that we forget about the reason behind the things we are doing. Perhaps we forget about the reason we chose the jobs or even the reason behind all the activities going on. Really should take time off to mediate.
Recently, many things happened to people around me that ponder me to think about the good and difficult times of our lives. Why are there good and difficult times and not only PEACEFUL TIMES? I personally think it's becos we by human nature want some excitement in our daily lives. When our lives get too peaceful, we will try to get some fun by going for some entermaintment or doing some stupid things. Imagine yourself being cooped in a room for one whole week without going out,would you be able to endure it?
Therefore, the bad times is to remind ourselves of how fortunate we are in the past when times are good and to appreciate of the good times that lies ahead of us. And the good times is for us to prepare and take caution of the bad times that may fall on us in unexpected situation.

1 Comments:

Blogger JOEL said...

Well done!! I wonder who's the brilliant guy who created the lindylearners.blogspot.com.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home