Sunday, September 18, 2005

My 23th Birthday

12.03am (Fri)
After Lindy lesson, I was bathing when I received some sms from my niece, frenz(which I had not keep in touch for a long time) and even my cell member to wish me a Happy Bdae. So touched but luckily I'm still awake at that time. Haha!!

12.30pm (Fri)
Two of my colleagues gave me a treat at FeiCui restaurant at Tampines mall during lunch. Though we have not know each other very long, it does not matter as it's not how long we know one another but the relationship that counts

6.45pm-11.15pm
I met up with Ling and had dinner with S, J and WM at the coffeeshop nearby Aljunied mrt. It's been a long time ever since I met up with Ling. Chris joined us shortly before we proceeded to L's place for Alpha.We watched "Passion of The Christ" with most of the girls covering their eyes for they find the show too bloody. The Alpha ended with S giving a good sum-up of the whole Alpha. I must admit that I was quite distracted with the calls that I'm receiving from my frenz who had been waiting for me at Raffles for a long time. My 15min to the people seemed to take me more than 1hour. Haha!! No choice lah....people need to wait for the main lead to appear mah. (wan to vomit rite!!).

11.45pm-2.30am
Went to Indochine to meet up with yun and vivi who had been waiting for more than 1hr. Poor gals. Quite a number of people turned up which includes Eg, Ck, Web, Henry, GQ, S, S2, M, L, Mich, Ling,Vivi, Chris, Yun and even An and her frenz. There was a total of 17 people consisting of 6 guys and 11 gals. So wonderful to have so many people to celebrate my 23rd Bdae for me. Even touching when I found out that someone had to lie in order to make it for the celebration. Really had to appreciate the efforts the person took to turn up. Thank U...:). One thing to worth remembering was the conquering of Indochine by the magical dance performance of 4 young teenagers who include Eg, GQ, An and most importantly, ME. Due to the great and kind support of many of my fans around me, they requested for the band to play a swing song so that I can have the opportunity of doing a Bdae dance. I was "FORCED" to do a Bdae dance for all the people who were at Indochine that night. Frankly speaking, the people should pay to watch the show as it's such a wonderful and professional performance.
Some thoughts to share about: I enjoyed myself a lot thanks to all the people around me. I hope that we will continue to grow stronger in bond. Though we may not be able to accompany one another forever as we do not know what the future lies ahead of us. I prayed that we will never forget the friendship that all of us once shared and experienced before. Last but not least, to wish all my friends all the best in their career/studies.......and to find their "future partner" ASAP so that we will not grow to be lonely Uncles or Aunties when we are old. Friends Forever!! YAPEE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home