Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Approaching.....soON

As I sat down quietly in my office doing OT, something struck my mind once again. That is before I realized it, the Standard Chartered Marathon is on this sunday. Though I will only be running for 10km, it's still going to be a tedious process for me. Especially when I had not been running for the past 1 mth or is it 2 mth? Why do people only regret when they reach the end of their "deadlines"? Why can't they just do the necessay preparation when they have the time?
Why Do I always have to regret at tis point of time?
Let just pray that by faith we can survive this run on sunday once again. (always testing water!!) Should be no problem since we managed to clear 12km the previous time......I hope. Haha!! That's it for now as I start to pack up to go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home