Thursday, November 24, 2005

Choices

Nothing is definite in this world. The only thing that would not change is change. Often we hope that things would remain the same forever, but reality had always proved us wrong. When situation arises, we are always thrown to fend for ourselves. What is it that we are holding on to? Faith? Faith of what? 100% sure? sure of what?
I had just come to my latest conclusion for now which is to live the way I desire without giving too much concern about what others would say. Why should my life be controlled by so many so-called rules? No way, I won't tolerate this type of thing to happen. At the same time, if we can choose not listen to what our parents say, at the more I should not give a heck about what others say as well. At the same time, if we had to relies on so-called sympathy given miserly by others, I would rather choose to live in seclusion with my family instead.
Though I may sound harsh, I would not quit. The only difference is that I would use my own way to do the things I feel is right rather on relying on others' standard. I can choose the lifestyle I desire whether is it rash or relax. As the song sing " It's my life.........."
I guess it's time to do some serious thinking about the way I live my life. I should not feel comprehend to do certain thing and I should learn to say no at time. When I feel the time is not right yet, I should hold on to my own value instead of being influenced by others. One should not do thing out to get recognition instead they should realize the purpose and reason behind it. Until the day I fully understand the meaning/purpose of my live, I would continue to just learn to relax and rest for the time being. Why be bothered by the opinions of others? If I can't even make myself happy, how can I ever hope to make others happy as well?
(Above are just some casual remarks/opinions of my own, you do not have to agree.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home