Sunday, November 06, 2005

So Many First Time

This week had been a week of so much fun and enjoyment that my body is aching all over right now. So what did I do for the past two days? Let me recalled..............
3/11- Thur
After one night of Mambo, I really become "Mabo" the next day. I had to drag my tired body up at 8.15am to prepare to go to pastor D's hse. If I had lived abit further, I think I would juz go back to my dreamland instead.(not like somebody else who can chiong for weeks) At Pastor D's hse, I had to struggle with the "Sleepy Monster" in order to keep my eyes open. So Paiseh to Pastor D!!
Met up with S & CK for lunch at Causeway point at Mos burger. Happened to bump into Jaslyn whom I never met for months. still as pretty as before. Met up with the rest of the group of people at 1.10pm which include M, S, XJ, H,CK, Me & two of M's frenz. The 8 of us are ready to embark on the journey to JB. So exciting as it's the first time I'm going OVERSEAS with only my frenz and no parents or elders around. Later did I realize that it's not only my first but also M's first.
After we cleared the custom, the group of us proceed to City Square to have our lunch plus about 45min of shopping. I spent about 15min of my shopping time exploring the difference between the toilet of the second and fourth storey. The reason is that the toilet for the second floor charged 50 cents ringgit while the fourth floor charges only 20 cents ringgit. It's all in the same shopping centre yet there is such a large difference in the charges. (maybe the toilet at the second storey is made of gold)
We next went to 'Goldcut' (dun know the spelling) which is basically something like racing car along a small slope. It cost $30 ringgit for 10 minutes of driving. I had two rounds of it and the BEST part is that S overtook me at both tries. Can't believe this is happening, being overtake by a girl. But it's k since I overtook M & XJ.
After so much fun, we proceed to a hawker center to fill up our stomachs. We ordered 6 dishes which includes prawns and crayfish that cost us about 180 ringgit. Little did we know that the food is meant for us to be digested later.
Next we went to Holiday Inn cos M's frenz would like to buy some things which gives the 3 girls another opportunity to shop around. At 9 plus, we finally proceed on our journey back to S'pore which mark the beginning of our 2 hours 'nightmare'. We reached the JB's custom at around 9.30pm. I spent about 25min before I can reach the gateway. At the gateway, there was this auntie who is standing me that i think she must be feeling very cold. The reason is bcos she stick her entire body upon my back leaving no gaps in between. What a similar incident to the nite before where I was 'molested' by S & CK by their bums, now is my back being taken advantages by a auntie. Such a poor fate!!! As I approached the counter, i saw XJ beside me. As I tried to make space for XJ to come through, the auntie tried to disrupt it by using her hand to block. It made me so irritated that I simply refused to move or make way till she released her hand to let XJ pass through. Righteous prevailed once again.
When we finally passed through the custom, we decided to walk across the bridge from JB checkpoint to Woodland checkpoint. We were afraid that there might be a long jams due to the fact that many people might rush back to S'pore for work tomolo. What a grave mistake we made. The whole road was empty and three Buses 170 passed by us. Our eyes were all covered with tears as we walked through the pathway. It was a walk filled with emotional feelings and which taught us a lot of things. That is to be clever is good, but dun overdo it or u'll suffer the consequences urself. The question that popped up in my mind was " Did we missed the promised land?"
The next 20min or so was to walk briskly under the moonlight and a couple started to sing under the romantic scene. Finally, I took a cab back home when I reached S'pore.

04/11-Fri
--------------
Went to work like a zombie due to the fact that I had too much enjoyment for the past two days. Work was all piled up and I need to rush like hell to make it on time for my ballroom dancing.
Had a hard time trying to catch up as I had missed the previous lesson bcoz of OT. We tried to practise the steps at Parkview Square for about 30min. Finally, the security guards could not take it anymore. He decided to chase us away as he said that there is camera and it's private property. I think the real reason is simply bcos he can't accept the fact that we are enjoying the dance while he had to work in his uniform. So sad for him!! So bad of me...:)
After lesson, proceed to coffee bean to have some drinks before making our ways home.

05/11- Sat
-------------
Met up with E to go down to Bugis for J's mother funeral. GQ was there also. It was a catholic funeral, seemed it's the first time that I attend a catholic funeral. The atmosphere was solemn and sadness was surrounding the air around me. It prompted me to think about what kind of funeral would I want in future. I suppose my wake will be filled with laughter and joy as I would like my frenz to dance and sing at my wake instead of crying. Hopefully I can video myself and the last sentence would be " The most important thing is to be HAPPY".
Now I just pray for J to be strong and courageous for the days ahead. Hopefully she can grow to be a stronger and joyful gal & prettier each day too.
Now I tink it's time for me to go back to work............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home