Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Birthday Gals & Guy

Happy Birthday to Faye(frenz), Celia(niece) and David(colleague)!!! Such a coincidence that all their birthdays happen to fall on the same day. I'm broke now due to all the presents and celebrations. Someone save me or such I say.....save my wallet!!
Went to KTV with faye, Hao, Sean, James & Meryl on mon nite. It was supposed to be a surprise for faye since I did not tell her that we're celebrating for her. Haha!! Her face was overwhelmed with joy and shock when J & M walked in with the cake. To spice up the atmosphere, we even picked two birthday songs for her to sing. But somehow, we can't reali catch the tune as it's kind of funny. Whatever lah, as I always say....Happy is the most important.
We enjoyed ourselves till 12plus before we made our moves home. We were all dead beat by the time we leaves the ktv room. S was so tired(enjoying the music) that he fell asleep toward the end. I had planned to leave him alone in the room to pick up the bill since he enjoyed so much. However, due to my kind nature, I decided to wake him up. Wat to do? Who ask me to be so kind-hearted rite!! Quite sure that there will be a few pandas tomolo.....someone saves the pandas!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home