Sunday, October 30, 2005

Happiness In The Midst Of Darkness

Black Black Friday
---------------------
Can't go for my ballroom dancing for it's month-end closing this fri. Taken away one of the happiest activities for now in my whole week. So sad but can't do anything about it .....That's life!!
To make things worse, our work ended only close to midnight hence had to cancel the outing originally planned. Headed straight home to sleep. End of my friday night.

Sat
----
Woke up close to 10 plus. Minger ard for a while before getting ready to go to work again. Almost want to become crazy due to lack of entertainment. Start to do some soul research. Is this the life I want? My health is deterioting and had not fully recovered from my cough and flu yet. Seem to have no time for anything else except work.........need to seriously think about it.
Read half of the book title " Choosing God's Best" while slacking at my work. Realized once again the difference between Happiness and Joy. Happiness is dependent on the surroundings and situations but Joy is in the heart regardless of the situation and surroundings. Though it's easy to read, but who can fully understand and execute it.
i was quite touched when S (my ballroom partner whom I should not named) smsed me around 6 plus that she missed me a lot. [seem to cut short abit here and there, but the meaning is still the same lah...I think] Thank God for not forgetting me in the midst of His busy schedule. Even touching was when S appeared in front of me with GQ & E (the newly couple) without me expecting it. The surprise brought some happiness into the boring working life of me. Praise the God despite the situation and continue to trust that He had prepare the BEST for me. Yapee!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home