Thursday, October 20, 2005

Finally.....Sick

It's been a hectic week since last week with many things happening at the same time. We always seemed to try our best to rush for more time to complete the things we want to accomplish. Same for me except God had finally decided to step in to interrupt and told me " Enough is enough, it's time to rest". How do I know? Of course I know, since I had fell sick and got myself a 2 days MC. Though it seem to be a good opportunity to rest, I can imagine the pile of works waiting for me when I return on fri. Who cares anyway!! Let's just take this two days to have a good rest and relax myself.

Let me recalled this morning when I went to the clinic beside my house. Though I had moved here for close to 5 years, I had never been to this clinic before. Another thing to take note is that I had never been to the doctor for the past few years as well. The reason I chose to go to see the doctor is probably to get a MC so that I can rest at home. I was the first patient in the clinic and was quite excited to se the doctor since it's been years I'll had seen one.

It was a female doctor and I got a shock when she told me my fever is close to 39.25 degrees which may be caused by some bacteria infection. No wonder I'll been feeling restless for the past few days. The doctor was very kind to give me a two days MC when I was expecting only one days. So lucky in a sense.

Rite now, I planned to go back to sleep for the time being before planning what to do for tomolo.........good nite to all my friends especially to people who are working rite now, heehee!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home