Thursday, November 03, 2005

Party At Zouk

02/11
-------

6-10pm:
I was doing OT at my workplace due to all the holidays in-between the week. Planned to go Checkers wif my colleagues later. We left office at 8 plus to fetch HY from Republic Plaza. The four of us had our dinner at Checkers which includes David, Hua Ying and Jiayi. The food was not really that fantastic but nevertherless, it was not a bad experience after all.

10pm-2am:
Met up wif S to take a cab down to Zouk to look for Ck. I was quite excited as it's the first time I'm going to Zouk. Though I had heard about it from many of my frenz and colleagues, I never had the chance to visit it till today. When S & I reached the entrance, there was already a very LONG queue outside. It seemed like many people are queuing to buy 'Hello Kitty'.....I'm still in my dream. Somehow, S & I managed to find our way in and finally reconciled wif Ck. It was quite a tough and tedious process as many people are simply pushing and forcing their ways in (including S and me). By the time we reached the dance floor, not much space was left for us to dance except perhaps the space sufficient for our feets to stand. Though many had said that there are many pretty girls to see, but I felt that I simply do not have much mood to look at girls. The reason is either I had grown too "OLD" or perhap they are too young. Just not my cup of tea!!! What to do...just enjoy the music loh....hahaha!!
Dancing at the floor was by no mean a easy task as the space is so small and crowded that not to said I won't be able to dance Lindy or waltz, it's difficult even to move about without hitting someone over.
"Oh my God!! Why am I here!! " This was the favourite question which S & I would ask one another. As I continue to stand in awe at the dance floor, many thoughts flew through my mind. Why are so many people willing to splurge so much money just to stand in the middle of nowhere to dance or perhap shake their bodies. Are they really enjoying the music, girls, drinks or what is it they are really looking for in their lives? I don't really understand what is it the people are enjoying as perhaps I'm a person who would rather ROC at one corner in my own world.
Of course, I enjoyed the companion of being in the midst of my frenz. Dancing wif Ck and S was very fun as both of them were almost using their bums to 'molest ' me. Must send them to deliverance class sooooN. We left Zouk at around 2pm and Ck was so kind as to send me home. S on the other hand is still a 'young kid' who can't keep still at home and she continue to enjoy her nite with her other frenz.......(see nxt time hw S going to control her kids...haha!!)
As for me, I am writing this story of mine at 3 plus in the morning when I'm should be sleeping. How am I going to wake in the morning for the meeting with Pastor David tomolo? "Oh my God!! Why am I here!! "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home