Sunday, March 12, 2006

Burning Out?

Finally got the chance to turn on my pc at home and enjoy this relaxing moments that I seldom have recently. Realized that much as I want to slow down the pace of my life, it is quite difficult sometimes cos due to my poor discipline & lack of self-control.
Fri- 10/03
Had the chance to go back to TP auditorium to catch a performance by the tp's band. Web was part of the band which was the reason that a few of us were there to show our support. Much to web's surprise, four of us (eg, Gq, M & me) turned up when he only expect one. I guessed it is very important for us to show care & concern to people ard us though they may not say it publicly.
Sat- 11/03
Did not plan any activities today but received a sms from yun for a ktv outing which interrupted my initial plan of resting. Ktv was fun with five of us (eg,gq,web,yun & me) each getting our fair share of time allocation. Met up wif the rest at Paramount Hotel for supper & was glad to hear that Mh had received Christ. Another new sister into the family. Congratulation!!
Sun-12/03
Went to play pool after service. Guess pool and ktv is becoming one of the common activities for me nowadays.

Self-reflection:
The past few days had been of much fun and before I knew it, it's back to work once again tomolo. Somehow time flies past me before I realized it. I had my fair share of enjoyment these few days which gave me the motivation to continue my journey ahead. Sometimes I want to do some things my way and I think it's God's will, what is it really God's will or my will?
Abit confused at times and need more clearer guidelines for me. Hope the retreat next week will be a good time to reflect and to think about some issues in my life. Mind can't really function right now. Think it's time to go to sleep soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home