Monday, February 27, 2006

Memories of The Past

Took my IPPT last saturday and managed to secure a pass with incentive (By God's grace plus encouragement fm all my frenz). Though not too impressive a result to boost about, but considered not bad for a person who had not been training for the past 1-2 years. My body is still aching since saturday till now. Is age catching up wif me or is my body too weak oredi? Whatever the case, it closed another chapter of the IPPT phase of my life at least for another year.
Sunday was another enjoyable event for me as we went to Fish & Co at the airport to celebrate the Bdae of Eg, Sean, Web, Bel & Gq. 16 of us was there (Eg, sean,web,ck,henry,zhiwei,joel, Hartley, meryl,laur,mich,bel,ron,faye,Gq & Web's sis) to witness the growing 'old' of the 5 not so young people anymore. It was quite a different feeling to be looking at the crowd from another perspective especially from a outsider point of view. Rather than being in the midst of attraction, watching them at the end of the table was not a bad experience too. The way they behave, talk (or rather shout), eat were just how amazing that God create mankind. Most of us was unique in our own way and each had their own ways of living. Yet it was juz so amazing that we were able to gather together and even to know one another.
Though things will not always remain the same, i hope that this sweet memories will stay with us for the rest of our lives (though not too possible). Last but not least, it's once again back to work for now. (Piles & piles of work coming in very soon and I wonder what time I'll be able to leave tonite....hahaha!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home