Monday, March 06, 2006

Inside or Outside?

As I waited for my computer to update the new system, it's a good chance for me to think about the things happening for the past few days. Life is still so unpredictable and we'll never know what's going to happen the next moment. Called it a coincidence or fate, I managed to meet up with cs who seemed to somehow appear in my life since secondary sch to Poly, followed by army and now even in church (hopefully he continue to come). Yes people, it's a guy I'm talking about here and not a gal. (Sorry to dissappoint u all ah!!)
Never really had a good rest for the past few days due to too many activites going on in my life at this moment. My last weekend was spent mostly at PS and I had the good fortune to taste the different food there which include Secret Recipe, Swensons & the Food court. Had two separate Alpha session for sat & sun over at PS with friends of wm. It's great to see the faith of wm growing everyday which is a great encouragement for all of us. Also, the experience was different each time. Reason being very simple. One I'm just the supporter on sat while for sun, I'm the presenter.
Many times in our lives, we often take on the role of an outsider which is often the case. We are looking at things superficially and never really go in-depth into it. Are we really able to learn just by looking or listening? No way!! The best way to learn is always to have the courage to take the first step to start doing and thereafter, we'll be able to fully understand the whole thing. Life is a continously learning process and everyday is a new experience for me.
Let's hope that everyone of us will continue to walk each day of our lives trusting God to be inside our hearts and not just be a outsider of God's kingdom. And with this, I will end this story with every Christians saying: "Amen!!" (Hahaha!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home