Monday, February 20, 2006

My Wife

Read upon my friend's blog about that she's a 'open' book which led me to think about what kinds of book would I be? Do people really know me as well as they think? Am I really a person that freely express my feelings or thoughts openly to people around me? I would think that deep inside my heart, there are just so many things that I had hid from people around me. Perhaps I would rather share the happiness and joy to others ard me and keep the sadness & unhappiness to myself. Perhaps...perhaps I dun really understand myself that well after all.
Last sunday after church, there were five 'young' men(e,c,w,h & me) who were sitting inside the jacuzzi enjoying the nice weather. One topic that we discussed was about the wives that we are going to marry in the future and the kind of wedding that we are going to have. I commented that I'm going to be married in 2 years time but there is only one problem at this point of time --that is I does not have a gf yet. What to do then? Not too much of a problem as the five of us cracked our heads together to think of a solution. The four guys gave me a namelist to choose from. One thing that I must say is that why is my namelist so few while someone else's namelist is so long. (not fair at all..haha!!)
No conclusion after a long discussion hence we shall put this off for the time being. But u girls who are interested to be my "bride", pls send a detailed and comprehensive resume to x?=-l@cracky.com to arrange for a interview.(Dun be shy k!!) I regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. The criteria is that u must first be at least a female. (nt too stingent a demand rite?) Back to work once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home