Thursday, February 23, 2006

Training Of The Mind

Finally it's over!! Had some difficult days since last week. But finally I had managed to overcome the problem once again. God is always faithful to those who earnestly seek Him and who trust in Him. He spoke so clearly over to me in the form of a dream which indeed provided me with the direction & guidance that I so urgently required.
Now before I know it, it's almost my IPPT approaching this saturday. Why is it that male has to take IPPT every year even after our NS while woman does not require to? So unfair rite, therefore cut all the talks about equal status!!! Haha!! Let me recall how "tough" had my personal training been like these few days. I had spent a considerable amount of time every day trying to convince myself (my mind) that I can do it...surely I can do it even though my physical body is comfortably lying on my bed.
Oh not again!! Seriously I believe that I belong to the 70% mind 30% body type. This simply mean that if my mental is strong enough, the IPPT would be a 'chicken feet' event to me. Of course we must still train a bit on our own lah!! No pain no gain rite!! And after going to Bedok stadium tonite with Eg & Ck, I realized that my fitness had improved abit better than my expectation. What a miracle!! (By God's grace)
During dinner after training, someone commented (nt ck nor me) that it's unfair that Princess L does not address him as "prince" but called someone else Prince J. The reason I think is very OBVIOUS lah. Simply someone is truly a Prince in the eyes of the world which is so easy to understand rite!! Haha!! All the best to me in my upcoming IPPT this sat!!

2 Comments:

Blogger laur said...

you;'re ALL princes to me - and I will honor all my bros with a title they deserve! so guys!! stop being nonsense!! all PRINCE okay? God rejoices over such wonderful men in His kingdom.

2:04 AM  
Blogger JOEL said...

Haha!! Indeed all Princes & Princesses in the Kingdom of God!! Rejoice each day as we continue to press on for the coming of His Kingdom.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home