Saturday, March 18, 2006

Dreams Came True......Almost!!

hJust came back from the retreat at Pasir Ris Chalet where I finally got some quiet time to read the Bible and to get some time off from work. It was an enjoyable event for us guys where we were able to spend some quality time trying to know more about one another.
17/03 - Fri
Arrived at Downtown East with CK to met up with H who was there all alone since thur afternoon. Decided to go for some 'upgrading' process at Wild Wild Wet. There was an enermous crowds queuing at the entrance and at every different rides too. The sun was very bright and sunny but luckily the water was cooling. It reminded me of my dream that I had a few years back at Poly in year 2002. I was at Downtown East with some friends too and WWW was just newly set up. I had imagine myself going WWW with my girlfriend or perhaps some gals at least. But due to the fact that my swimming skills was not that impressive plus not too confident in water games, I had not have the chance to step into WWW. However on 17/03 this day, my lomg-lost dream had finally came true. I finally plucked up the courage to go into WWW and tried out the different stations available. The only sad thing or should I say happy was that the person beside me was none other CK. What does this show? Reality is always quite different than dreams and we just have to make-do with it. (Not much choice anyway...Haha!!)
18/03 - Sat
Spent some time at the beach doing soul-searching before Gq came to join us. Eg & Gq went to Escape Theme Park for their "romantic" time together. I went in shortly too (2 1/2 hrs later) wif my companion. My companion & I spent ages waiting for our rides for the Viking Boat. It was my first visit into the Escape Theme Park too. Also, it was my dream too to bring my gf to visit the amusement park to spend some quality time trying to enjoy each other's presence. Today my dream came true once again. What a miracle!! I'm so blessed, rite? Ck, wouldn't U agree? Hahaha!! The only difference that my dream compared to the reality was once again that it's a guy by my side instead of my gf. What to do!! Just take whatever is given to me lah!!! Dun be too picky and should count myself lucky that my dream came true...almost. Anyway the Theme Park was not really that impressive in the sense that out of the 2hrs we're in there, we only managed to take 2 rides as there were simply too many people queuing up.
Many other funny things happened which I'm too lazy to write out everything. Some includes me being labelled a "gay" by Mh and S saying I'm a "kuku" or Sean being a 'beng' etc. Whatever the case, we'd a wonderful time this wkend which had recharged me for the new week ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home