Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Reflections

Been having lots of OT recently. Took a short break today to go for a short jog wif H & Eg only to realize how bad my stamina had deterioate these few weeks. Once again realized that some dreams are meant to be observed from afar and not to be grasped.
Recently many people had been talking about their goals & dreams in many different forms such as career or family. Many a times, our dreams started very big but ended up being eliminated bits by bits along the way. Statistics had shown that 90% of the population are not living the lifestyles that they are enjoying & worse still, not even feel that they are living a life still. (provided by Prof KJ Ho)
Same as my friends ard me, I'm too having some considerations abt the current lifestyle that I'm leading now. Much as I enjoyed the current lifestyle, I dun feel much motivation in the work I'm doing now. There is just so much things that I want to accomplish yet so little had been done. Should I change the way I'm behaving now or watch the way I talk??
Think it's time to go to sleep for now!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home