Friday, August 18, 2006

New Beginning

14 Aug 2006 marked another new chapter of my working life. Changing from a 'US' company to a "JP" company was much different from what I thought. Besides the workplace where there is not much privacy, the people I'm working with is also much different. Everyone are trying to be the best and fierce competition is expected.
The work environment is more efficient compared to where I come from. Every thing is expected to be fast and I had to be operating at 120% in order to grasp the new concepts and knowledge thrown to me. Once the work is shown once, I'm expected to know how to do it the next time round. Haha!! Had I regret changing job? Maybe a little of course....however people had to learn to grow and continue to walk toward a better future.
Though I wanted to relax all the time, I realized that the new work environment is a new battle ground where I need to fend for myself. To grow or to die!!! At the third day of the week, I had already felt as if I worked the whole week as I had to learnt all the new stuffs and read through files and files of notes.
Nevertherless, the new workplace provide lots of opportunity for growth which I liked personally. Not much activity going on for the past one week as I'm too tired at the end of the day to go out at times. Haha!! Hopefully, my weekend will be better and last but not least, I like to wish HC a "Happy Birthday Dear!!! Hahaha...."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home