Saturday, August 26, 2006

Searching

Another week had passed by without me realizing it. Learning more and more new things each day made me realized how little I know. Time had come once again for another season of changes. No one know what lies ahead but we can only try to overcome each obstacles as they come along.
Life is never fair and people should not expect everything to go smoothly for them the way they want it. Realized long ago that every person has their own purpose and destiny to fulfil and therefore, I can only walk toward it. Comfort come in different ways and for some people, they have to be the one to find the answer for their own. When they are alone, dun ask why things are going this way. They had to constantly learn to drive against the waves and overcome through trials and difficulties. Perhap, perhaps the answer is already in their hearts and they are just not willing to accept the facts. A stubborn heart cannot be opened unless the person allow it.
As each day passes by, many are still in the midst of searching for their main purposes in life. Will I find my true purpose and accept it or will I reject it? Life is unpredictable and I can only look toward the future where I will find my joy that no one can take it away from me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home