Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy Valentine 2007

It's my 3rd Valentine Day since I regained my singlehood. So what did I do yesterday on this special occasion? Morning was filled with excitement doing planning, thinking and anticipating on the night activities. Of course, there is also some ups and downs along the way. But nevertherless, the show will continue to proceed.
At 6.20pm:
Met up with mon to do some catching up at M.S before she left back home for dinner.
At 6.50pm:
Met up with sin li at city hall mrt to go Dohby Ghaut to meet up with meryl, shuling, jin sheng and faye. The next 30min was spent trying to look for a place to eat as the original Indonesian restaurant was fully packed already. (funny, such a deserted place still so many pple!!) Finally decided to had our dinner at Billy Bomber at Cathy.
At 9.00pm:
Web n S plus danny joined in the group where soon after the grp separated into 2 different grp for their own activities. The first grp led by Meryl whose's members includes Jin Sheng and Sin Li went back home to sleep. The oppostion grp led by me(hahaha!!!) that includes the rest( 6 pple including me) proceed first to P.S to look for Laur & her two friends to say Hello!! The reason is bcos Web had saw their photos in S's camera which made him very anxious to go look for them.
At 10.30pm:
Finally joined HC, xp n junping at Vivocity for another of round at one of the German's bar. Guess I should be happy to have the company of so many gals n of course frens ard me to celebrate Vday with me lah. Not to forget, this is my third Vday spent wif S also. (Haha!! She's so honoured, rite?) Nevertherless, this I think should be my last Vday wif her as things hopefully will change for both of us next year.
At 12.20am
Went back home to rest where God so graciously provided 2 cabs for us in the midst of so many people trying to strieve for a cab. Thanks God!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home