Sunday, February 11, 2007

Truly Blessed!!!

Once again, it's the end of another week!! Had supper again with s, web and beng at my hse's coffeeshop where more and more gossips and nonsense was talked. It seem that God had finally heard my prayer and more and more opportunities are coming my way. Praise the Lord, man!!
As I'm counting down to the beginning of my new job, it seem that my current lifestyle is once again going for some changes soon. Many people are already planning and anticipating what I should do and will be doing already. Haha!! Anyway, my fri's nite will still be a happy and wonderful day to be. (sori ah...ck!!!)
In the midst of all this happening besides me, I should still say confidently that God had indeed blessed me with many things and opportunities that I'm not worthy of. Not only career, but in term of friends, gifts and many more good things that I've been experiencing. All this couldn't have happen without the help to God. Therefore, I'm truly blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home