Sunday, November 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Suzie!!

Happy Birthday Suzie!! Yesterday was the birthday of Suzie who had joined my ROC clan recently. Catched a movie with her in the afternoon before having some drinks at Coffee Club in Redenevous Hotel. Had to let CS wait alone at Raffles as I can't bear to sacrifice my "romantic" time.
Met up with rest of the group at Lao Pa Sat for dinner which includes CS, Elaine, Web, Eg & GQ. Dinner was good as usual and drinks was once again back in TCC. I had since accumulated 3 members cards for the last 2 mths. Haiz....what to do?
As usual, GQ would pose some question which requires us to use our brains once in a while to prevent our minds from rusting. Typical school teacher pattern....haha!! Topic of last night was what is our wish for next year? Hmm.....what do I want for 2008?
A girlfriend which many had answered on my behalf? Will that make my life more complete? Or will it end up in more mess than now? Anyway, I shall just continue to wait and see what will happen nxt time then....haha!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home