Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas 2007

Slept for over 12 hours today and Christmas is almost over before I even know it. It seemed that this year, the period of celebration is not really that "happening" after all. Short recap of the recent outings for the past few days.
20 Dec - Watched "Alvin & the Chipmunks" with CS, Elaine & HC at Vivo.
21 Dec - Had a BBQ session at my hse with mostly the guys plus GQ & the joining of meryl at the end.
22 Dec - Watched " The Golden Compass" with Suzie at Cathay at Dohby Ghaut followed by dinner at Meryl's place where we had another round of Christmas celebration.
23 Dec - Watched "National Treasure" with Suzie & Web at Cathay Orchard.
24 Dec - Dinner at Swensen with Suzie, CS, Elaine, Sijia & Web before some drinks at Indochine at Boat Quay. There was some debates about some issues where opinions were shared among the group of people present.

Due to the heavy schedule of going out all these days, I had some heavy headaches today hence was spending my time at home resting.
Reflection - It seem that nothing had really change throughout all these years. It's either a All or Nothing mentality. Maybe I should call it "Perfectionist" mindset. Whatever the case, I don't think I will change for the time being. As I had always know it, even if I know it may be wrong, I will not hesitate to do it if I had to suffer for it. So long as I'm willing to take responsibility for it and not blame anyone for it in future.
Anyway, let me look forward to the coming of Year 2008 and hopefully, all my dreams will come true. Hahaha!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Suzie said...

Hmm... I am wondering what dreams you are talking about. But nevertheless, it is all about girls, girls and more girls! Right?

9:44 PM  
Blogger JOEL said...

You are so right, my dear!! Do you want to be one of the girls...*wink wink*

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home