Thursday, November 29, 2007

Genting Trip

Juz returned from my Genting trip once again. Went there with Chee Seng, Elaine and Sin Li. The whole trip was quite ok except for the fact that the agency had allocated a 2 by 1 by 1 seating arrangement. It spoiled most of our moods and caused me to think that I will not want to go and travel with 5 Stars Tour Agency anymore. Who would want to sit alone instead of talking to their friends along the way. rite?
Basically, I had visited most of the places in Genting and there's simply not much excitement anymore. The weather is also not as cool as we expected. The expenses are not really that cheap after all. Anyway, it was a good runaway from my usual routine.
Somehow or rather, life is getting more and more interesting nowadays. Juz heard from GQ that Shar had accepted HH's proposal. Hmm...it seemed that many people are getting on to another stage of their lives while I'm still wandering aimlessly in the streets. The singles in our group are getting lesser and lesser and guess it's a good time to replenish the supply.
Anyway, the next 3 weeks will be more free for me since Sz is gone to Japan for the time being. Let's make use of this period to see who can I meet for coffee then....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home