Saturday, December 01, 2007

Be Wary

Congratulation on Bel & Yongwei on their Big Day today. Attended their church wedding at Holy Trinity this afternoon. Everything was almost perfect except for my own tiny mistake committed. I forgot to take my lunch before I went and alas, it was 4 plus before I had my first bite on food.
Anyway, I had expect this week to be relatively quiet since Suzie is on holiday and I did not plan any activities for this week. However, things did not always go the way I planned. Friday night was spent with web, sxxxxa & jxxxxxxr. Had our dinner at Big O Pan at Wheelock where the plates were indeed "Big" but the food portion was quite small. The fish fillet that I ordered could not even fill my stomach half-full at all. But I was lucky compared to web!! He ordered some roast chicken XXXX which he got a surprise when the food arrived. It turned out to be some chicken "dumpling" instead of the roast chicken that he expected. Served him right for not reading the whole menu carefully. Hahaha!!
The four of us proceed to Somerset to have a couple of drinks at Alley Bar where the ambience was better than I expected. The conservation was also interesting as all of us tried to get to know one another better. Sxxxxe & Jxxxxxxr are two girls that I got to know quite recently. However, it seem that rumours or news travelled faster than I can ever imagine. Even before they really interact with me, words of warning had been communicated and these words are " Be Wary". Be wary of what? Of course, Jxxl lah. Hahaha!! OMG!! How interesting people can be at times!! Anyway, I dun think I will take any risk of introducing my future "gf" if any to this bunch of people unless everything is confirmed.
Sat Night was spent at Tea Chapter at Tanjong Pagar which was my first visit wif web, cs, daniel, sophie n sijia. The ambience was great and I would see myself going back there pretty soon. It provides a quiet place for people who simply want to ROC and juz relax. Perfect place for me except for the inconvenient location though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home