Saturday, November 24, 2007

Team Building 2007

Yesterday was the team building day for my company. Our team - LWG organised a 1 day trip to malaysia so that our people can have some fun and "throw" away the daily routine of work, The main purpose is to bring down some barriers that had been built up all this while with or without us knowing it. Better communication is required and all of us need a new level of understanding towars one another especially within different departments.
The morning was quite a rush with me running about to ensure that all the personnels had arrived and getting some stuffs done along the way. Made me realized that many things may seem very simple such as organzing some events yet the amount of hard work and effort put in can be numerous. So better stop complaining when I'm juz a normal participant next time round. Haha!! Can't slack even though I would want to.....
Went to Pontian, Kukup and Tanjong Pier during the 1 day trip and had many fun during the bonding activities. The pinball game was quite exciting and challenging with people shooting one another, Now some parts of my body are aching from the area I was shooted. Also, it was a good experience to see some of the people letting go of their usual self and enjoying themselves thoroughly. I believe some ice had been broken along the way. However, I don't really think things will change when we're back in the office.
Ultimately, the world is still quite selfish and the pressure of work will always strain the relationship slowly but gradually. Right now, I can only look forward to my Genting trip tomorrow to have some fresh air to relax myself. I will to be more refreshed when I'm back next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home