Monday, May 19, 2008

Backup Plans

Finally, it's time for some rest at home. Been going out for the past 3 nights which is of course enjoyable but not healthy for my pocket. Friday was supposed to meet up with jo but ended up meeting Sop & Car at The Cathay where we went to play board games nearby. Sat was supposed to meet up with gq, mich & the rest for dinner where I ended up shopping ard Vivo with Jaslyn. Still as pretty and noisy as before. Haiz...something just never change. Sunday night was spent at TM catching "Accuracy of Death" with Jo, web & Sop. Had a drink at T3 where we stayed till 5 plus in the morning. Fish...I thought I want to cut down on late night outing but ended up staying out later and later.
Dropped down dead tired on my bed after sending all the folks back home. Sometime, things just never go according to what we had planned. Though it's good to have backup plans, it's kind of sad sometime as it may just simply mean a lack of committement hence the need to have alternative routes available. Whatever the case, I'm still glad that my family had always been there to support whenever I need the help and support.
This sunday will be my upcoming baptism. Can't really feel the excitement yet but guess it will be so on sat night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home