Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Monday Blue

One of the most amazing thing that I done today was to tidy up the messy stuffs in my house . It took me a couple of hours before I completed it.

Time passes by me so fast that it was gone before I knew it. I went to visit my aunt who was in the hospital for the past few weeks. Her health is recovering and she seem to be in better spirits. One of the thing I learnt is to get more insurance coverage for my family and me as the expenses for hospital is getting higher and higher. Even for a 6-bedded C ward room costs up a few thousands if we have to stay in it for a period of time. Scary, right???

Nevertherles, hope that all of us will continue to stay in our pink of health and enjoy our lives to the fullest. That's it for today!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home