Monday, June 06, 2005

Broke And Tired

The past two days had been of much fun and joy. Let me just do a short recap:
Sat-04/06
I was the food and game IC for the PDL session. Sad to say, I was late again...sianz. Nevertherless, I enjoyed being the game IC as it indicates that I'll be able to "ROC" again, Haha.
The evening was spent at Orchard going for some food and shopping of clothes. When I was buying my food and clothing, I had two bad encounter with the various staffs. This seriously points out the bad services level of our service industry in S'pore. S'pore need to work harder to improve on the attitude of the people.
Went drinking at Harry at the later part of the night.Another stressful event especially the first dance. Was joined by R n Q at the later part which helped to make my mood better...heehee

Sun-05/06
Went to church in the morning. After services, I went to the IT exhibition and bought myself a MP3 player. Don't have the colour I want, but 'green vegetables' lah. After lunch, went to catch Starwars Episode 3. Almost fell asleep and waste my $9.50. Luckily saved by a packet of titbits found in my bag, Thank God!!

Some thoughts to think about: I SPENT TOO MUCH MONEY for the wkend liao. Must really save up and cut down expenses for the coming weeks ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home