Friday, June 03, 2005

Pondering

Work was busy as usual. I was almost late for Lindy today, luckily I make it on time. My Lindy was quite screwed up as I seemed to forget about all the steps that I have learned before. Am I getting too old or is my memory playing tricks on me?
Nevertherless, I seemed to realize something that I forgotten all this while. That is I should simply enjoyed myself regardless of the dance steps or what the people around me are doing. This theory is so simple yet I seemed to forget this along the way as more and more lindy steps are being taught. Isn't this like our lives that we are living every day? We struggled through every day to make a living and we forget all about our dreams and goals along the way. Sometimes we are simply too concerned about the opinions of others or let the environment affects us in the decision we do.
Something to mention here is that I must be a very FUNNY person or my face is very weird. The reason is that one of my partner Q (let us called her Q to cover her identify) simply laughed herself to the dance floor while dancing with me halfway. This happened not once, but twice. Can anyone believe that this type of thing can happen to me? God save me!!
I would like to express my thanks to Cindy for taking the trouble to develop the photos for all of us and yes, Cindy looked very pretty today!!! Not bcoz of the photos u developed ah.....

3 Comments:

Blogger ~Cindirella~ said...

Only today?? Haha.. But no one ask me for a dance tonight leh.. How sad.. Haha..

1:37 AM  
Blogger JOEL said...

To cindy: though my memory is poor, but I did ask u for the second last dance rite?

10:17 PM  
Blogger Raymond Chng said...

oh well... so did I... but as mr lian had pointed out.. the following personels are not counted as a person:

- Raymond
- Egwin
- Joel
- Kenjin
- Jimmy

We have all been subconsiously objectified!!

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home