Thursday, June 02, 2005

Dream Dream Dream

As the day get busier each day, I seemed to have lesser time to do the things I used to do. Is it for the better or worse......I don't know!! It's still too early to tell at this point of time. Hence I should not waste my time pondering about the future as what will come will come.

Let me just share about a funny thing that happened to me this morning. The story started like this...................................................................."

I was walking happily with my new girlfriend on the street. The weather was nice and we're enjoying every moment of our times together. Suddenly my ex-girlfriend appeared out of nowhere and interrupted us. As I went for a drink with my ex-girlfriend, many thoughts went through my mind. Suddenly one sentence struck my mind. I don't think anyone can guess correctly what is the sentence.

" How can a young man keep his way pure? By living according to your words, .......I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you." Psalm 119:9,11

A sound seemed to speak directly to my mind and then I woke up from my dream. It was only all a dream. I must have think too much about the sentence too much, but nevertherless, it's a very profound sentence which I strongly believed will benefit a lot of people. Good Luck to all you people out there and may all of you have a sweet dream tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home