Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Alpha Weekend

Went to Furama Hotel for the Alpha Weekend during last sat. I was supposed to meet up with M, B & J at 8.50am at Bedok mrt. Guess what happened? M & I was late for only about 20min....:(. I guessed that all people are too used to dragging their time a bit here and there. What to do!!! Bear with it loh...haha!!
The lunch was abit dissappointing compared to the big feast that we had the previous time at Mercury Hotel (I still ate quite abit more, just abit more only that result in me gaining another 1-2 kg). Think I have to go jogging soooN.
One thing to mention was that my team was one of the two winner for the game that required us to try to wrap up the egg & ensure that the egg will not crack when thrown on the ground. So proud that our team won especially I had a hard time unwrapping the egg. The grand prize was a large packet of crackers which 'W2' mentioned that my prize is her prize and her prize is still her prize. Totally funny and ridiculous rite!!
Nevertherless, the whole event was a very good renew of my relationship with God and to prepare me for the more tedious route ahead. The way to God is always easy to know but difficult to reach. Therefore, Let's us not give us meeting together and to spur one another on towards the end especially when the day is approaching. Jia You, all of us!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home