Sunday, October 02, 2005

Surprise...Together!!!

Today is one of the special day that's worth remembering. My friend- E had come clean with the group of us about his relationship with G. Though we do not know how long they've been together, we must admit that they are indeed GOOD at keeping SECRET. They had managed to keep most of us in the dark for so long without us realizing that they'd been together.

K lah...stop making a fuss out of it. Right now, I would just like to wish them all the best in their future ahead. Also for the people around them to be mature enough to give them the support that they required. Stop pestering them you people, I would pester them myself. Haha!!!

So happy for the both of them as they're not getting younger anymore and it's finally time. W, J & I was so happy that we celebrated this occasion by hsving a whole spring chicken for dinner. Such loyal and supportive frenz where to find. Wishing them happinness and joy in their hearts as they continue the journey with God as their guidance.

3 Comments:

Blogger peccavi said...

I heard they have been keeping it mum for 1.5 months. Really good effort! Praise them for effort lah! Haha...

12:45 AM  
Blogger ~Cindirella~ said...

I have to confess.. Actually, i'm married with two kids! Wahahahaha

12:55 PM  
Blogger JOEL said...

Dear Princess, when is our kids born? why didn't you inform me...haha!!!

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home