Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Relationship- Love

My past one week was filled with unhappiness and sadness due to all the happenings ard me. First, my mum's worker husband passed away followed by G's grandfather. At least three friends of mine broke off with their bf and I had to work throughout the week etc..............
The week seem to be dull and grey with nothing interesting to hope for. The only happy thing was probably the ballroom dancing which sort of spiced up my mood.
Yesterday, I finally practised on my guitar once again on which I had missed the past two lessons due to the many excuses I gave myself. The feelings was better after a short break and the most incredible thing I done last nite was..................................to pick up the Bible and read it. Frankly speaking, I had not been reading it for the past couple of months (so paiseh) and it was great to be reading it again. One trend for me is that I always seem to turn to God for help whenever the going seem to tough for me or I feel really exhausted. Hopefully God will not mind this bad habit of mine. Must change but easier to say than to do it!!
Another book I read was my birthday's gift " Choosing God's best". It was about how to identify the correct partner that was meant for me instead of trying out different partners instead. Make me think a bit more especially when I have the mood. (my mentor must be crying nw..haha!!)
Talked to my colleague today and realized that she may go into another relationship soon after breaking up for less than 1 week. Worried for her as she might be hurting herself this way if she only looking for someone to accompany her or to fill up the empty gap in her heart. It's going to be unfair to both parties which will often end up in unhappiness instead. Is God using situation to speak to me again? Why do people continue in their acts even though they know it's wrong? Are we too emotional that we are often not rational enough to make the right decision.
Let's just hope that this week will be a better week for all of us. (Can't wait for friday to come)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home