Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Spring

Went for my first Ballroom Dancing class last fri. Met up wif S, Web and HC at bugis for dinner before class commences. We even went to take neoprints as S had been very excited about it. Haha!! So old still behave like a kid!!
The class was very relaxed and enjoyable except I was always being 'scolded' by the instructor for being too 'bouncy' and not keeping my fingers closed. Guess it's the effects of too much Lindy. Muz change this bad habit ASAP!!
After class, the four of us even went to practice for a short while in front of Golden Landmark Hotel. S & Web were quite 'paiseh' as quite a number of people were looking and pointing at us as if we were "monkeys" running about. Who cares anyway? As long as......we're HAPPY.
Looking forward to this coming friday again while I'm slacking at work writing my blogs. Haha!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home