Friday, December 16, 2005

Just Trying

I have come across a website recently which claim to pay people for every mail that they read. I decided to try it out since it does not require me to pay any money. No harm trying and I hope that you people out there can join me by the link provided below so that I can know the results fater (whether is it true or false?)
http://hits4pay.com/members/index.cgi?joelhkj

As the account need to reach $25 before it will send me the cheque, I realize that it will take me about 1 year before I can hit the target. Therefore, people who is interested to find out the truth of this website, pls kindly join me in the path of exploring by joining using the link above.
(no obligation & dun blame me if it is a hoax as I already mentioned that I'm still in the process of trying out oso)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home