Monday, December 12, 2005

Reflections

As some of my friends had requested that I should update my blog more recently, I should do a short recap of my past one week.

09/12 - Fri
I had my first hip hop trial lesson with 5 other friends which included Hua Ying, S, Shiyun, Pris and her Bf - Chet. The six of us appeared in different kinds of attire which includes track pants......the Most special attire would go to S who wore a pair of jean that she claimed to be stretchable.
The lesson commence with about 20min of warm-up that includes crunches, half-kneel..........By the time we finished warm-up, most of us were already half-dead or should I said half-alive? Somehow the warm-up reminds me of my army days except the difference is army would shout down, down, down.......while for the dance is up, up, up.......(for the crunches).
The next hour was learning some basic steps of hip hop. We only managed to learn about 2 sets of 8 counts which is considered abit slow but can understand as most of the group are all 'newbies'.
The sad thing is that by the end of this trial, about half the class had decided that it's not their cup of tea....:(

10/12- Sat
Went K-Lunch with my poly frenz and do a bit of catching up. Realized how fast time had flies past without us noticing it. In a wink of my eyes, we had already all grown "OLD". Haha!!
Had cell at Laur's place in the afternoon and realized that CK had a new christian name called Christopher...(Is tis the correct spelling? Watever lah!!)
Played pool with web, wm & F at tampines in the evening as web does not want to go home. I was quite tired until I realized how great my own skills was in pool. Web & F were trashed 4-1 by wm and Me that nite. There were many magical moment when the skills shown captured all the audiences attention that was displayed of course by me. Muz be humble, rite!! Dun be too hao-lian!! 4-1.......yapee......

11/12 -Sun
Today is a very special day for many of us. Ck was baptismed on this day and many of his relatives, colleagues, frenz appeared to show support for his brave decision. We had a enjoyable time at the beach where we enjoyed the breeze and the company of so many people. Eg & GQ had a good time playing with their "Kid -Tim" at the beach too. What a happy family!!
For me, I was also very happy as many of the people decided to join my big family as well. They include CK as chauffeur, Bel- media production, Mich- Event co-ordinator, James- accountant and of course Web as 'eunuch' or supervisor..........The family is really getting bigger and bigger rite?
That's it for now as I should go back to my work.........cya sooooooN.

2 Comments:

Blogger peccavi said...

So big! How to run a household like that? Think I transfer from Concubine department to Supervisor lah haha...

12:27 AM  
Blogger JOEL said...

Dun worry lah...leave the running to eununch/supervisor web can oredi. Most importantly is to be HAPPY!!

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home