Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Chinese New Year

Another year passes by without me realizing it and it's Chinese New Year once again. Long forgotten was the shopping of new clothes, goodies or visitation. Replacing was to help out at my mum's stall during the period where people were all shopping, visiting relatives or even watching movies/tvs.
Nevertherless, the helping out was good not only bcos of help to my family but oso to my pocket..hee!! Spent many hours at the stall which remind me of the time where I used to work 'full time' at it. Quite different from my normal work yet at the same time, it was more enjoyable though tough too.
Went home visitation to wm, Gq, xj and M hse yesterday. We seemed to rush from one place to another. It was fun yet tiring which causes me to feel abit sick today. Last but not least, let's me wish all my friends here a "Happy Chinese New Year".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home