Friday, January 20, 2006

Challenging Week

Times reali flies. Today is friday once again. The week seem to get busier and busier as my work seem to start to drive me crazy. Piles of work on my desk now yet I can still blog now. Amazing rite....take a short break lah!!
The past few days was spent discovering some stories that had happened ard me without me noticing it. I guess I had been too engrossed in my own world that I simply 'bo-chap' others. Tried to brighten others up without getting myself too strained. It's always important not to get too emotional affected by others. What I can say is that experience is accumulated through pains and hurts therefore it is unforgettable. And what don't kill you will only make you stronger. Sounds familiar rite!!!
At the same time, Alpha is launching tomolo. I had to do some preparation at the same time which make my week even more busier. I still prefer the peaceful and relax lifestyle that I used to enjoy and tink I most probably take a short break in March for me to "ROC".
That's it for nw and it's time to go back to work once again. Bye!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home