Sunday, January 15, 2006

Rational Vs Emotional

This week had been a quiet and peaceful week of me cutting down on my outings. Personally I think it's kind of good as it allow me to rest more and to really have more time to reflect more on myself. Sometimes it's funny to realize that people tend to remember more of what I had written on my blog instead of myself. Is my memory starting to fail me or do I have selective memory.....watever?
During my ktv session on sat, E commented that I had a negative thinking towards love as it seem that I do not trust in forever love . At the same time, my opinion toward relationship is based more on "bread" rather than feelings. Perhaps he is right to a certain extent. Personally I still think that a stable relationship is built upon a strong financial base rather than relating to emotional needs. How can two persons be happy and caring for one another when they have problem trying to support for themselves? Of course there was once a time when I believed in everlasting love relationship and that a couple can survive on 'love' rather than 'bread'. But that was when I was still in Poly and when I was still young and innocent. ( I can sense a lot of disagreement at this point of time oredi...haha!!)
Whatever the case, I might be too rational at this period of time. As I looked around me recently, there was times when people's hearts are touched and moved yet I felt nothing in my heart at all. Am I being too unfeeling or has my heart hardened so much that it can't sense anything oredi?

*The below message is from Prince J to his family* (Just for laughs)
"Sad to announce, I want to tell my 3 wives and 7 concubines that you are all fired. Haha!! Is that a good or bad news to you all? Dun be too sad, k? Life will still go on without me by your side. Though your future partner can never be the BEST, but you must be content with perhap the second-best."

3 Comments:

Blogger peccavi said...

Just when i was getting used to being a concubine, I am told i am fired. Well done. Life is always fair hee.

The new address is peccavispensieve.blogspot.com anyway. Thanks!

1:13 PM  
Blogger ~Cindirella~ said...

Hmmm... I couldn't even remember i'm the wife, concubine or the princess???

Oh well, that doesn't matters now, does it? *wink*

Who wants to be my knight??

10:45 AM  
Blogger JOEL said...

That's life and it's unpredictable rite!! You'll get used to it sooner or later.
And cindirella, u'll used to be my concubine lah. But dun worry, though not concubine anymore but still my Princess.

-Prince J

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home