Tuesday, January 03, 2006

End of Year 2005

The chalet retreat was fun, enjoyable, interesting but extremely TIRED. Arrived at the chalet on fri nite only to find that the bungalow was much BIGGER than I imagined. Thanks God for the place. For the next three days, it was basically eating, watching dvds, singing ktv, mahjong, cards games but insufficient sleeping. My sleeping hours from fri nite onwards was 3, 4 and none on sun nite. A couple of us that includes Minhui, Faye, Meryl, Weimin, Web, Jianyi & Me decided to stay up the nite as the nite is still young by playing some cards games etc. It's been a long long time since I stayed up the whole nite. The results was that by the time I reached home by 11am, I dropped onto my bed and slept till 8pm. Woke up for dinner and went back to sleep again from 11plus till the next day. What a good way to spend my holiday.
Wishes for 2006:
1) To cut down more craps....(I hope so!!)
2) Have more money
3) Have more wives & concubines...(someone stop me!!)
4) Bring more joy to people around me...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home