Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Choices for 2006

Many a times we heard people saying: " No choice lah, bo pian.. ". Is that the case? Are people really left with no choice or do they simply take the choice that is the easiest to them?
Sometimes in reality, people are too scared to step out of their comfort zone for fear that they may fail. The fear of failing often prevent people from taking the first step out to pursue their dream. That's apparently the reason that many people dislikes their jobs yet they continue to drag their tired bodies to work every day. Is that the way I'm going to live my life? Going to my workplace at 9am & leaving at 6pm for dinner, then going back for tv and go to sleep......and the whole process continue and continue.........!!
No way!! I would never never allow this type of thing to happen. Though I'm unsure of wat's type of biz and how am I going to accomplish it. One thing I'm sure is that I'm definitely capable of greater things in life. That's rite!! That's the way and the correct mentality I should maintain. I should not allow myself to be swayed about by the surroundings and be conformed into it. Year 2006 will be a year to strieve harder!! Amen!!

1 Comments:

Blogger DarkRed said...

heh.. 9 to 6 work isn't all bad :) it does have its perks. But being positive about the future as you are does help too... Strive in His strength bro :)

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home