Friday, February 17, 2006

Life is Unfair!!!

Life is so so so....unfair!!! Work is increasing, pay is reducing, family is nagging, colleagues is back-stabbing, even the PC is trying to be funny. Do the above sentence sound familiar to all of us? Of course lah, it's what many of us are facing everyday mah.
So why on earth are we still living in this world? I'm not trying to say that I understand any of your problems here and I believe I will never fully understand. When someone is feeling down and we try to console them, can we really understand and providing them with the "logical" answer or are we simply puting our own ideas unto them? Are we able to react the same way that we expect others to react eg. trying to behave politely all the time or be "good" all the time?
As the workload get heavier and heavier, my mood is getting heavier and heavier too. Especially when some other problems had to come all at the same time, it's getting more and more difficult to remain positive all the time and to remain "cool". Nevertherless, life still goes on regardless whether our mood is good or bad. While we cannot control other things, the least we can do is to remain joyful in our hearts and to bring laughter to people around us too.
Something struck my mind this morning which I recalled Jet Li said in his movie "Fearless".
The sentence go something like this..." Not all things are fair in this world and so why do we have to be bothered by whether it's fair or not".
The above sentence had been moderated by me cos I only remember the rough meaning but I seriously hope that all my friends who are feeling down now can try to smile more often regardless of the situation that you are all facing now. One last thing to say: "You should all be Happy bcos you know what, you all have me as your friend and I'm simply the BEST". Hahaha!!! Back to work for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home