Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Woman....just can't keep.....secret!!

After the CNY, it's once again back to work. Work is getting more and more wif me rushing through piles after piles. At the same time, Alpha is one that need to be taken care of. Luckily, CK is here to help out to prepare the notes. Had to admit that it's difficult to manage so many things at the same time. IPPT is coming this 25th which simply mean I have to start training or to embarass myself on the day. To make things worse, heard from my H that my unit may be having a silent mob this coming thursday. Spent last night digging out my "green" uniform to wash and to polish my boots which a lot of dust had been collected. Ai how come so many things had to come at the same time???
Last night, it was GQ's bdae. Happy Birthday to u!! E had meant to give her a suprise sprung at her house yesterday night after PM. Guess my mind had not been working since I got the news that I may be mobilised on thur. In my "folly", I committed two mistakes. One was that I told GQ about the surprise that E had planned(Thot she knew all along).
Second was that I told her to keep mum about that she knew about the plan. But I should know right from the start that "girls" can't keep secrets......rite!!(Can sense a lot of arrows shooting over right now...hahaha)
Nevertherless Happy Bdae to GQ once again. Back to my work for the time being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home