Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Valentine Day Once Again

How times really flies. Before I realized it, it's Valentine Day once again. Last year was spent with some frens (mostly teachers) where the theme was quiet and dignified and we only had bread and cheese plus wine. (almost starved to death for S & Me)
I was sitting at the library with Web & "X" (shall nt disclose her name except she is my slow-waltz partner) last sunday. She commented on whether she'll receive flower this Valentine and I asked if she really want. She nodded her head and I proceeded to order cos she seemed so pathetic at that point of time. I should have realized that history will always repeat themselves and woman cannot be trusted....orgh!! Called her up today only to realized that she had received numerous bouquets of flowers oredi. But it's k cos mine shall still be the BEST and she better agree or else.
So hw did I spend my valentine this year? The program started by 7pm at Bedok when I met up wif H & wm. Wm was so touched when she received the rose from me. She was the most special at that point of time cos she was the first to receive the rose from me. As what she always said, "Weimin, U r truly so blessed cos u gt a rose fm the BEST". Heehee!! Cut the crap!! Stop it!!
Back to what was shared at PM........laying of hands........I passed the rest of the roses to Princess Laureen, Angel XJ, Ex-concubine S & the last rose went to M and no, it's Bel!! Cos M was struck in work hence no rose for her this year, dun be too sad k!! The roses was meant for the singles lady this time round but since M was not ard, I decided to change the theme to Cell girls instead.
The seven of us (Ck,Eg, H, xj,L, S & me) went to Glory for some drinks after PM. We had some interesting conversations which I would like to share over here.

Just for Laugh:

1) XJ : " Joel are so generous to give us a treat for the drinks"
(Hey, what are you saying down here ah? I'm very stingy usually meh?)

2) L : " J, u r more handsome today"
( Only handsome for today meh or is it bcos of the flowers ah?)

3) S : " J, u r like our sister"
(Sori gals, but I used the MALE toilet loh)

4) L : " J, why all your blog all about yourself?"
( Of course lah, since it's my blog)

Last but nt least, wishing all my frenz here a "HAPPY VALENTINE 2006".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home