Monday, March 27, 2006

Blank Mind

Mind is in a blank now. Nthing much to blog about since not much activities going on right nw. Life recently seem to be occupied with work, work, Work!!! Someone just told me that a tired mind can either complain or blank. Think it's pretty true cos when working in the office, what is the first reaction when work get more & more, complain lah...dun need to think one rite!! The words will just come out of the mouth even before the mind can function/think.
Anyway, today had been quite a blessed day cos first, a pretty girl had shown concern to me on msn. (dun tink evil lah all of you!! better purify all your thoughts!!) But it's good to know that there is people who is concerned abt you especially it's a gal but of course guys are welcome to show their concern too!! (no brokeback mountain please!!)
Secondly, I received my progress package who is worth $900. Wow can help to pay for church camp and many other things liao. Thanks God for this money that came just in time...hahaha!!
Helped to lift my 'poor soul' up a little bit. Anyway, looking forward to my malaysia trip that is approaching in 2weeks time. Will get to recharge my battery during the trip cos I'm going with 3 funny persons which I believed will uplift my spirits. Yapee!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home