Saturday, March 25, 2006

Woman...woman

24/03 -Fri
Half-day at work hence arranged to meet up with P & M at Somerset. As usual, M was late but it did not hinder P & me from proceeding to our dinner. After dinner at Cineleisure, the two of us walked to Far East Shopping Centre where we spent the next 2hrs. (saw L too!!) The activities for the next 2hrs was very simple. It was simply shopping from shops to shops looking from clothes to accessories to bags. I can't understand how come woman can just shop ard trying clothes after clothes and not feeling tired at all. (who says woman's stamina is inferior compared to man?)
As we passes shops after shops, the opinions & comments got shorter and shorter. (basically said not BAD loh!!) The clothes and accessories all looked the same to me mah. At the same time, as the shopping duration get longer & longer, my patience limit is getting thinner and thinner. It's been ages since I last accompany a gal to shop ard like that oredi. Guess I will not make a good shopping partner but I will make a good "coffee" buddy. I can and dun mind sitting down at a comfortable place to chit-chat for a few hrs instead. In the end, I can no longer take it that I had to call mh & S to complain while P is happily shopping for her clothes. (haha!!)
Finally met up wif M and jy at 10pm where we went to cineleisure for some coffee session till past midnight. Finally had a chance to sit down , Thank God!!

25/03 - Sat
Woke up early before 7am to go to clementi for a seminar by Pastor Benny. It's a interesting seminar where many practical ideas were presented to us and benefited many of us, I hope so. Some points shared was that there is no perfect partner which many people are looking or waiting for. (maybe perhap ME!!) Also, good things are worth waiting for (future wife/husband) and one has to take many responsibiltity not only to himself but also to the people ard him. (pastor, family, mentor etc) There are many other things that Pastor Benny shared and those who is interested to find out more, pls go and attend the seminar yourself the next time. (Cos I'm abit lazy to type out lah!!) That's it for now......woman ah woman, why are you called woman?

1 Comments:

Blogger laur said...

eh promise, kopi on me the nxt time (fri? can meet me and xj) round, sorry had to run off talking to u halfway tt day - i was with my boss gg for an event (eww)

woman - only cos we're wo(w), man! haha!

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home