Sunday, February 19, 2006

"The Best' at Chijmes

Not all things in this world go exactly the way we want it to happen. Happiness & sadness are only part & parcel of lives. So why are we always trying to fight/achieve the things that we know that won't happen. The reason I think is very simple - if we choose to give up, there is absolutely no hope. But if we were to perseverse, no matter how little the hope is, there is still chance that hopefully one day, perhaps we can achieve the things we want.
My day started with a game of soccer with colleagues plus James at TP. After that, James & I arranged to meet with S at city hall at 6.30pm. While resting at home ard 3 plus, received a sms fm B informing abt the low morale due to the poor attendance for Alpha. Nthing much I can reali help but to send/forward L, GQ & B some smses that I had received along the years. Never did I expect that it would encourage them at that point of time. God is faithful and never give us trials/temptations that we cannot overcome. The only thing that can stop us from moving forward is our own thinking and if we choose too. What more, you all have my support at the same time...hahaha!!!
While waiting for James, I had a McChicken burger at 6pm. (Y am I writing this down? u will know later) Met up with Princess L & S at city hall at 6.40pm and proceeded to Ya Kun to have some breads and coffee/tea while chit-chatting. Princess L mentioned abt some prayers that she tink had been answered recently which I tink is quite true too. The prayer I tink is something abt a better relationship with me (i tink so lah...nt too accurate but won't vary too much) which had came true for her after such a long wait. Good for her then!! Learn to treasure it then...k!! (wan to faint oredi, i tink rite?) One thing that I want to say here is that while Princess L commented that she had somehow conformed by the presence of me which enables her to speak chinese smoothly, she had indeed undergo some transformation that she never feel. But understandable, since L are beside the "Best". Haha!!
Went to Chijmes at 7.30pm and settled down at a restaurant called Lavivo (nt sure). The atmosphere was very romantic and there were a group of people singing love songs for the diners. Mh came at 7.50pm to join us. I had another portion of chicken & cheese xxxx plus a glass of red wine. The only dissappointing thing was that the portion of the food was relatively small compared to the price that they are charging us.
By 9pm, web joined along while S made her way home. ( L left before 8pm to join her ex-colleagues oredi) This time round, we went to the food street beside Esplandage for some more food which consists of string ray, kang kong, chicken wings, hokkien mee........etc. Can you imagine that from 6pm to 10pm this shortly 4 hrs, this poor fellow (me) had four straight meals without any time to digest? I tink my stomach almost burst by this time oredi.
Last but not least, I felt happy that I had somehow managed to brainwash Mh into my "club'. As for your nick, mh, I need a bit more time to think abt it. Next time perhaps. Good nite!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home