Saturday, February 18, 2006

Just For Me

Today is yet another memorable day for me once again. First, Alpha was conducted at Blu Jazz Cafe with Jimmy and Minhui plus ck, eg, web, henry, sean, bel and last but not least, my beloved Princess L.
Alpha was fun as we had to compete with the music that the cafe was playing hence quite a new experience. Many interesting questions were popped up but luckily I brought my mobile dictionary=> (E) along with me. Though Mh & J may not be fully convinced by what we said, I hope that the seeds had been planted and one day it will grow into a fruitful tree.
Another thing to mention was about the joining of L. It was not easy for her to walk from Raffles all the way to Bugis. At the same time, she rather gave up the opportunity of turning up for her company's event to collect her prize. and instead to join the rest of us at Blu Jazz Cafe. The reason being very simple yet moving - just for ME alone. What a sweet and honest answer!! I always like people who is frank and speak the truth....haha!! Did I get the reason correctly? Though it's not the exact words but definitely more or less the same meaning lah.....dun be too particular lah.
Nevertherless, it's my 2nd date with Princess L once again and may all of us have a good night sleep tonite.

1 Comments:

Blogger laur said...

I think the truth has been slightly distorted!!!!!!!!!!

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home